Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

Please pick 2 of 3 spots

Here are my options for my 2nd rb and my wild card/flex position. Double header games in my league this week so this weeks is even bigger than normal.

Mewelede Moore @ Jags

DeAngelo Williams vs. KC

Mushin Muhammad vs. KC

I already have Steve Smith in the line-up as one of my wrs.

6 pts for TD's, 100 yards combined for reception running yardage, bonus pts after 4 catches. Pick 2 of the 3 above & I'll get to yours.

Thanks!!!

if Domenik Hixon is avaiable i would definitley grab him up because he is better than smith and also Hixon Should get the start in Burress' absence.

and if you land Hixon i would start him and mushin otherwise i would start mushin and moore

please see mine

Since you already have one Carolina WR in your line-up, I think it is a bit risky to start someone on the other side (unless you are talking Fitz/Boldin). I would go with your two RB's and hope they can either get into the endzone (Moore) or get good yardage (Williams).

'Nutz

Please see mine!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327371

I agree that having more than one Car WR will be enough, as even though the chiefs are one of the worst teams so far, their pass d is in the top ten. That being said, their run d is horrendous. I also agree that you should look to the WW for a better matchup, Moore hasnt been that impressive, unless you are in a PPR then I dont think he is your man this week.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327383