Sign in to follow this  
dowata

Engram or Breaston?

Have been planning on starting Engram as my #3 this week but do not like the matchup. With the latest on Boldin being out, I am wondering if Breaston is the better start. Thoughts?

Engram is an unknown right now and Hassleback didn't make any WRs look good so far... Breaston will be a stud in this league. He's fast with good hands. I know that if I had Breaston as my #3 I wouldn't be in the predicament that I'm in now.

Take a look at my post here

I'm in the same boat, and I'm going to suckle at the Breaston. Granted, my league counts return yards, which makes it a no-brainer.

But I think I'd still go with Breaston, just because of the slight uncertainty of Engram's first game back. Hass could ride him all day long, but Branch is back, too, and Carlson is in the mix.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327479

Both are coming off byes, but I like Engram. The last team that played the Giants, The Bengals, both receivers had big games. The Bills get a lot of pressure, so I'm not sure Warner will have a lot of time. Plus Seattle has a better running game, which will help the passing game. I would start Engram.