Sign in to follow this  
bleedblue

Seriously considering trading Addai for McNabb

QB's get six pts for TD in our league and have I been struggling with using D.Anderson and Campbell. My current RB's are SJax, Addai, Deangelo Williams, Kevin Smith and I also have Torain. My gut feeling is I make this trade, not sure Addai is completely healthy , if he is he could very well split carries with Rhodes. and I have the depth to trade at RB especially hoping that Torain can come through for me. What do you guys think

Campbell is servicable - the upgrade to McNabb is not worth trading an RB. Torain may be good, but do you want to rely on Rat Face?

QB's get six pts for TD in our league and have I been struggling with using D.Anderson and Campbell. My current RB's are SJax, Addai, Deangelo Williams, Kevin Smith and I also have Torain. My gut feeling is I make this trade, not sure Addai is completely healthy , if he is he could very well split carries with Rhodes. and I have the depth to trade at RB especially hoping that Torain can come through for me. What do you guys think

I don't think you have the depth to do this, even if it made sense value-wise, which it doesn't.

DeAngelo - who get the carries in CAR week to week? Russian RB Roulette between him and Stewart.

Kevin Smith - RBs technically have to be on the field to be considered a RB

Torain - a hope and prayer that he emerges from the murk in DEN and Shanahanigans doesn't kill you with weekly RB changes?

SJax and Addai are your only real RBs that you can depend on. Addai is a bit banged up now, but he has proven himself. I would stay with Campbell, who is having a decent season. You will thank me when McNafro gets hurt again and misses 4 games.

Please look at mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331157