Sign in to follow this  
MikieV101

Johnson & Johnson

Both Andre and Calvin Johnson were hitting their strides with the QBs...now with changes at QB for both, will both continue to flourish, or will one continue to excel while the other falters?

opinions?

We've seen Rosenfels with Andre Johnson before, pretty much most of the time Andre was playing in the last half of last year was with Rosenfels, so I wouldn't be worried about him at all.

Calvin on the other hand I'm not sure about. If Culpepper starts I'm likely sitting Calvin because he's probably rusty and getting a crash course on the offense. I'd rather take the wait and see approach on him.

We've seen Rosenfels with Andre Johnson before, pretty much most of the time Andre was playing in the last half of last year was with Rosenfels, so I wouldn't be worried about him at all.

Calvin on the other hand I'm not sure about. If Culpepper starts I'm likely sitting Calvin because he's probably rusty and getting a crash course on the offense. I'd rather take the wait and see approach on him.

Culpepper to megatron = Culpepper to Moss :shocking:

Culpepper to megatron = Culpepper to Moss :wacko:

We can hope... but I think I've got enough other options to consider sitting him this week.

Culpepper hasn't played since week 12 of last season and hasn't had much time to get the playbook down, not to mention we don't know if he stayed in shape after "retiring." Orlovsky and Stanton have both been with the team to know the offense and work out with the team, so there weren't as many unknowns for Orlovsky throwing to Megatron.

Not really worried about Andre he has done it with both QB's.

Calvin may need to mesh with Dante before they become lethal...

Not really worried about Andre he has done it with both QB's.

Calvin may need to mesh with Dante before they become lethal...

Wonder how many leagues have teams named Johnson and Johnson because of those two keeper studs?

Start both and #1's even if Al Davis was chucking the ball.

Now if I lost both Schaub and Orton who were active and ready for "don't bench your studs status" in a 2 QB league I'd be concerned for your season...