Sign in to follow this  
SHOCKEYGUY80

trade help

i was offered 2 trades and need some help on if i should accept one of them. the first one i would get bernard berrian, brian westbrook and donavan mcnabb for andre johnson, thomas jones and reggie bush. and the other trade has me trading thomas jones and andre johnson for bernad berrian and michael turner. heres how my team looks as is so let me know what u think.

qb: philip rivers

wr: andre johnson, bouldin, deasean jackson, chris chambers, eddie royal, donnie avery

rb: matt forte, clinton portis, reggie bush, thomas jones

te: greg olsen, tony sheff

def: bears

tough call, not a big fan of Berrian. if you're in a PPR league, westbrook should be the route to go; though you have solid players. McNabb would be an upgrade - so i'd go w the first offer.

Definitely trade 1, not trade 2. portis and forte are solid, so getting burner is no big deal. Especially if you add Westy. I like Rivers more than McNabb, especially because I think the Eagles will be throwing Kolb out there at the end of the season, and Rivers will keep piling up numbers with his nice schedule. Berrian is entering the best part of his schedule, so he's an intriguing speculative pick.

AJ's schedule is brutal the rest of the way, esp. the playoffs, so moving him won't cost you at all. Get Westy, who is clearly the best player in the mix and who is undervalued right now. I expect him to get healthy and make a huge difference for your team down the stretch.

Thanks for mine.

i was offered 2 trades and need some help on if i should accept one of them. the first one i would get bernard berrian, brian westbrook and donavan mcnabb for andre johnson, thomas jones and reggie bush. and the other trade has me trading thomas jones and andre johnson for bernad berrian and michael turner. heres how my team looks as is so let me know what u think.

qb: philip rivers

wr: andre johnson, bouldin, deasean jackson, chris chambers, eddie royal, donnie avery

rb: matt forte, clinton portis, reggie bush, thomas jones

te: greg olsen, tony sheff

def: bears

I definitely like trade 1 over trade 2. McNabb and Westbrook will bounce back and they have SF & Sea coming up, if I am right.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=333729