Sign in to follow this  
kgeorge78

Pick 2 of 4 Rb

Chris Johnson vs. Hous

Steve Slaton vs. Tenn

Jon Stewart vs. Den

T Jones vs. Buff

I've been riding Chris Johnson and T Jones all year (Went WR Heavy on Draft, Waited to the 5th round for RBs, took Tjones then all the rooks)

First overall in Points and killed my first round guy but now im playing the 2 time champ and need to get this right.

Chris Johnson for me is a no brainer

The Other one I have no idea

how has the TENN run D been lately?

CJ is a must Start for me.

T Jones is prob benched as hes been slowing down.

CJ and slaton or CJ and Stewart (Vs Denn and the horrible Run D)

interesting dilemma, but if your league is "TD Heavy" you should really post your rules for RB scoring if you want solid feedback (otherwise people are giving you advice on something they know nothing about)

if your league is truly TD heavy, i think i would have to strongly consider Stewart over Slaton b/c if you saw MNF this week it is clear that Stewart still gets the goalline work over Williams when healthy

TDS ARE 6 POINTS

10 YARDS rush = 1 POINT

NO POINT PER RECEPTION

NO BONUS AT 100 YARDS

Long TDs are worth more.

TDs over 20 yards - 1 point

TDs over 30 yards - 2 points

TDS over 40 yards - 3 points

TDs over 50+ yards - 4 points (Yes a TD over 50 yards rushing or receiving is worht 10 points)

i wouldn't describe that as TD Heavy ... it is standard performance scoring with bonuses for long TD runs

TD Heavy would be 6 pts per TD and then only 1 pt per 25 yards or something like that where yardage is DEVALUED (compared to the standard, which is 1 pt per 10 yds)

Anyway, now that I am clear on the rules, I can't recommend Stewart since the odds he has a TD run over 20 yds are not good. Stewart could end up being the best, but Williams gets more yardage than he does. This is DEN, though, but you have better RB options in Slaton & TJones.

You have to go Slaton here IMO. He has a better chance at a long TD run and he had a nice game at TEN the first time they played. TJones should be good, but I like Slaton a little better playing at home with Schaub back playing well.

ya I've eliminated Stew. He's good and all but hes the only one on my list splitting carries (CJ does but white sucs)

Slaton or T jones is the delemma.