Sign in to follow this  
B Gruden

#1 seed needs your help

Hey fellas, chime in with your opinion

Semi finals this week for my 10 team money league and as luck would have it, the # 4 team has the 2nd most points scored to me in the league.

So my reward for winning #1 seed is playing the 2nd best statistical team. that's FF for you.

Our league has a flex, and i always play a RB. So I draft RBs until the sun comes home on draft day,but that strength becomes a quandy this week, so please choose 3 from the RBs below

Westy.. gotta start him for sure

Turner.. stud but up against TB who shut him down last time. They did look bad in run defense against Carolina last Monday though

Slaton... Great rookie has filled in for SJax for me, but also up against a stout Tenn D

That would be the 3 backs i have used most of the season, with the exception of the games Westy did not play

I can replace the above players with..

Sjax.. could go off but could also re-injure himself

Rhodes... looks like he starts against Detroit with Addai out he could post monstrous stats

i am up against ADP, T Jones and Jones Drew so if i win the RB battle, my stud receivers, Fitz and Jennings and QB Cutler will more than hold their own against his QB and WRs and hopefuly carry me to a win.

I am returning Champ in this league and hope to make it to finals with your input

Thanks lads!

I will respond to yours

Westbrook & Jackson for sure (SJax obviously has risk involved, but he should do well this week in his 3rd week back now that he has shaken off some rust)

if Addai is inactive ---> Rhodes

if Addai is active ---> Turner

You have pretty good choices. Obviously Turner/Slaton face good Ds and stand a chance at being shutdown. SJax is semi-risky, but he is high reward as well. I actually think Slaton will have a good game, so I don't think this decision will be the result of you winning or losing ... your other positions will decide that since you should have solid RB production without a doubt no matter what you pick.