Sign in to follow this  
FF TOMCAT

QB & FLEX

Shaub doesn't have a great matchup @ home against the Titans, but I didn't think much of his chances against GB in the frozen tundra. He went nuts.

Delhomme has a good matchup @ home against the Broncos, but I'm thinking most of the game will be played on the ground.

Calvin @ Indy- Lions QB situation is a mes, Megatron's hand has issues, Indy pass D has only allowed 4TDs.

M.Morris @ Rams- Against a pathetic Run D.

What do ya think?????

definitely Schaub ... Delhomme should have a TD to Smith, but I doubt he has much more than 175 & 1 since (as you said) they will run all over DEN (300 yds again?) ... TEN is solid, but Schaub is too and it shouldn't be hard for him to outproduce Delhomme

i can't believe you are questioning starting Megatron over Morris ... don't be stupid

while Orlovsky is not Manning, Megatron has shown the QB is irrelevant as he produces against anyone with any QB ... it should be noted that in Orlovsky's last 4 games played (before this week), Megatron has a TD in each game (weeks 6-9) ... Indy is good against the pass, but Megatron is all world and the only possibility for offense beside Kevin Smith ... no question DET plays from waaaaay behind this entire game ... pass, pass, pass!!!

As for the QB there is Tavaris Jackson @ Cardinals against a D that gives up the most passing TDs.

ANd Jason Campbell @ Bengals Bengals offer no pass rush to speak of even with the loss of a couple Skins O-Linemen