Sign in to follow this  
jtl18

Need WR help! Four studs and I can only pick 3! Title on the line!

For the championship: I need to start three of the following four WRs in a PPR league

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Roddy White

Marques Colston

I've been starting AJ, Fitz, and Roddy all year and although I don't like straying so close to the end, Fitzgerald will be in horrible weather and AJ has the best cover guy in the league on him. Which three should I start?

Leave a link and I will reply to yours. Thanks!

Well let's look at this, I agree with the Fitz statement. However, what did Randy Moss do against Oakland last week? And what did AJ do against Green Bay 2 weeks ago? I'm not worried about the coverage (yes I have AJ as well and am starting him with confidence). I'd also have to go with White. I can't see sitting Fitz in the Championship game, but with options like Colston it becomes an easier decision. My gut tells me to still roll with Fitz, but I am starting him and AJ this week in one league and I could be biased. But I also don't have Colston as a substitution option.

Roll with AJ, White and Colston.

Good Luck!

Take a look at mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=337083

in PPR wow nice options

Andre Johnson is a given

and i think L Fitz is too... im a Pats fan and their secondary is horrid this year. Even if they lose he should be good for some catches. Usually the Pats are good at shutting down one thing in an unbalanced offense but if the Pats go up Arizona will be passing even more than normal.

Colston or White. take your pick.

i like White possibly better because running will be tough against Minn so they should be hucking the ball as well.

This week I like AJ,Colston and White. I'd sit Fitz, I don't want the patriots to win today, but I think they are going to handle the Cardinals in the bad weather. I'm expecting a horrible game from Warner today.

For the championship: I need to start three of the following four WRs in a PPR league

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Roddy White

Marques Colston

I've been starting AJ, Fitz, and Roddy all year and although I don't like straying so close to the end, Fitzgerald will be in horrible weather and AJ has the best cover guy in the league on him. Which three should I start?

Leave a link and I will reply to yours. Thanks!

Tough...I'd bench White. Johnson is on fire, ARZ will have to throw to Fitz without Boldin, NO is gonna go off againts DET.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=337283