Sign in to follow this  
Lab

ISO real-time player-tracker utility for FF game stats

Hey fellas. I am looking for an online utility that tracks individual player stats in real time and can be configured as a one-stop tracker for all my leagues. For example, in each of my individual leagues (on MFL for example), I can track my team's FF stats as the game progresses (and compare them against my opponent's). But since I am playing in several leagues with different scoring systems hosted by several different sites, I am constantly flipping from site to site to keep track of my players. It seems like there should be a FF site where I can input all my players and associate each of them with a particular scoring system. Then on Sunday, I can just log into a single consolidated webpage that displays all my players' stats and scoring across all leagues. Indeed, if the programming is really clever, it should be able to copy my opponent's players each week from each league and show their scoring too.

I spent some time searching for a tool like this last season, but came up empty. Anyone know of anything like this? I was hoping MyFFToday would do this, but I don't think it works that way. Any help appreciated.

UPDATE: I was poking around the MFL site, and I found this page: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/fantasy-foo...all-gameday.php . It sounds like what I am looking for, and since several of my leagues are on MFL, it sounds like I will be able to have access. Has anyone used this tool before? Any other good tools?

Hey fellas. I am looking for an online utility that tracks individual player stats in real time and can be configured as a one-stop tracker for all my leagues. For example, in each of my individual leagues (on MFL for example), I can track my team's FF stats as the game progresses (and compare them against my opponent's). But since I am playing in several leagues with different scoring systems hosted by several different sites, I am constantly flipping from site to site to keep track of my players. It seems like there should be a FF site where I can input all my players and associate each of them with a particular scoring system. Then on Sunday, I can just log into a single consolidated webpage that displays all my players' stats and scoring across all leagues. Indeed, if the programming is really clever, it should be able to copy my opponent's players each week from each league and show their scoring too.

I spent some time searching for a tool like this last season, but came up empty. Anyone know of anything like this? I was hoping MyFFToday would do this, but I don't think it works that way. Any help appreciated.

UPDATE: I was poking around the MFL site, and I found this page: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/fantasy-foo...all-gameday.php . It sounds like what I am looking for, and since several of my leagues are on MFL, it sounds like I will be able to have access. Has anyone used this tool before? Any other good tools?

Both of my leagues are on MFL and the Gameday utility works great, but it obviously won't help you with leagues that are not on MFL.