Sign in to follow this  
PhillyFanatic

New Dynasty League

IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! Sin City Fantasy Football is here. It is the ultimate GM experience and will include all aspects of being an actual GM. Contracts, Salary Caps, RFA's, Franchise Tags, practice squads, and even holdouts. So if you are a die hard Fantasy GM and you are up for a great challenge then take a look here. League dues are only 50 bucks plus a 20 dollar deposit credited to next years dues (I know I hate it to but I have no choice)

Trust me it will be well worth the few minutes to take a look around and see what you might be missing. Hope to see you around.

Philly Fanatic

League - http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/50667

Bylaws - http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2009...=50667&O=26

Any questions feel free to email me at pricege@cox.net

If you are interested in joining please email me or post a reply here. Thanks.

This post has been edited by PhillyFanatic: May 4 2009, 03:27 AM

--------------------

PhillyFanatic

EAGLES, Flyers, Phillies, and Sixers

What else do we need?

I'll check it out and let you know, I'm trying to take on another involved league.

:music_guitarred:

I'll check it out and let you know, I'm trying to take on another involved league.

:music_guitarred:

Sounds good. Just to let everyone else know, this league was originally posted on FBG and we currently only have 5 spots remaining so if there is any interest just let me know via a reply here or email me.

pricege@cox.net

Sounds good. Just to let everyone else know, this league was originally posted on FBG and we currently only have 5 spots remaining so if there is any interest just let me know via a reply here or email me.

pricege@cox.net

We only have 2 spots left. If you are interested or if you have been watching and been on the fence now is the time to jump in there. Email me with any questions or if you are interested.

pricege@cox.net

We only have 2 spots left. If you are interested or if you have been watching and been on the fence now is the time to jump in there. Email me with any questions or if you are interested.

pricege@cox.net

Make that 1 spot left.