Sign in to follow this  
nlgb1

looking for a commish for a startup dynasty or keeper league

ive been trying to find a dynasty or keeper league with rules/scoring i like but i havent gotten any results. anyone wanna commish a new league on mfl? i dont have enough experience in dynasty/keeper, so i wouldnt trust my self as commish. i guess we could be considered joint founders :dunno:

ive been trying to find a dynasty or keeper league with rules/scoring i like but i havent gotten any results. anyone wanna commish a new league on mfl? i dont have enough experience in dynasty/keeper, so i wouldnt trust my self as commish. i guess we could be considered joint founders :dunno:

I currently am in 5 Dynasties and two 5-man Keeper leagues. I COULD be swayed into joining (or co-commishing) another 5-man Keeper WiITHOUT any IDP.

I would be willing to SET-UP everything, (depending on which of the 2 formats you like), but you would have to be responsible for the IN-SEASON management, week to week.

Additionally, you would have to be responsible for recruiting the other 10 owners-- although I could assis to some degree.

contact me at:

Robmwolf@Yahoo.com

Take a look at this league. Its an IDP league that has been going for several years. We have a few orphan teams that are ready for new owners. The off-season drafts have not taken place yet, so you will have all your draft picks this year to make modifications and changes as you see fit. All the teams available have been competitive in the past and one has 2 first round picks as a result of winning the consolation playoff bracket.

http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/19200

Contact me here or via the league sit if you have any questions or are interested.

im actually looking for a .5ppr league. if not im just going to start one, but id like to find a commish. i dont have experience as a commish online and wouldnt want to compromise the league. still looking... anybody?

im actually looking for a .5ppr league. if not im just going to start one, but id like to find a commish. i dont have experience as a commish online and wouldnt want to compromise the league. still looking... anybody?

nlgb1,

I commish two dynasty leagues on mfl and might be willing to do a new one with you. I can live with the .5ppr, but my biggest constraint is that I like 10 team leagues that start 2QBs. If you're down with that, we can discuss the details. I probably won't be checking back here, so any future correspondence should be via email (bwfoster78@gmail.com).

Thanks.

Brian