Sign in to follow this  
flexnfx

Looking to Join Free/low cost Dynasty League

Looking to join a Free, Dynasty Keeper league. I've been playing FF for the past 10 years and was involved in a Dynasty, Money League last year that maybe folding due to flakey owners. I prefer playing PPR/IDP with a live draft, but am open to standard leagues as well. I'm 100% committed and am willing to take over a team in an existing league if an owner's backed out. Let me know! Thanks!

Looking to join a Free, Dynasty Keeper league. I've been playing FF for the past 10 years and was involved in a Dynasty, Money League last year that maybe folding due to flakey owners. I prefer playing PPR/IDP with a live draft, but am open to standard leagues as well. I'm 100% committed and am willing to take over a team in an existing league if an owner's backed out. Let me know! Thanks!

We just lost an owner, Last minute. This is a 12 Team Keeper league, IDP format, thru KFL. 25$ yearly. Secure thru leagues paypal.24 man roster, with 6 annual keepers, and 18 player redraft every year. This is our first year, so you would be drafting your full team, and the guy that left has pick 1. Live Online draft is next Saturday, August 1st, 11:00 am Pacific.

Check out the league homepage here http://www.keeperfantasyleagues.net/league...paint/index.php

And hit me up at Kingdirt3773@yahoo.com for more info

We just lost an owner, Last minute. This is a 12 Team Keeper league, IDP format, thru KFL. 25$ yearly. Secure thru leagues paypal.24 man roster, with 6 annual keepers, and 18 player redraft every year. This is our first year, so you would be drafting your full team, and the guy that left has pick 1. Live Online draft is next Saturday, August 1st, 11:00 am Pacific.

Check out the league homepage here http://www.keeperfantasyleagues.net/league...paint/index.php

Sent you an email for an invatation. Thanks!

Thx for the invite...I've been away a couple days and landed in a league.