Sign in to follow this  
btbpitt71

Which WR do I keep? I also have 1st overall pick...

12 team keeper league. Must keep 2 players.

I am keeping MJD and either Roddy White or Wes Welker.

Which WR should I keep?

Also, do I target the best available QB first overall since I have a RB and WR or do I go for another stud WR/RB? Not sure which approach to take. Brees, Brady, Manning are kept by other teams. Thinking I may go after Rodgers or Warner first overall, undecided....please help!

I'd keep Roddy White in pretty much any format over Wes Welker. White is the top WR on Atlanta and Welker is a (very good) second banana. I love me some Wes Welker, but White is a notch better and has more 'boom' potential.

12 team keeper league. Must keep 2 players.

I am keeping MJD and either Roddy White or Wes Welker.

Which WR should I keep?

Also, do I target the best available QB first overall since I have a RB and WR or do I go for another stud WR/RB? Not sure which approach to take. Brees, Brady, Manning are kept by other teams. Thinking I may go after Rodgers or Warner first overall, undecided....please help!

I would definitely keep Roddy White. He is going to be a stud in the nfl for awhile. Only way Welker is considered is if it is PPR. But I'd still lean toward White.

DO NOT take a QB with the 1st overall pick. Especially if all the top ones are gone. The difference between Rodgers/Warner to Romo/McNabb/Rivers/Ryan is very little in my opinion. Grab the best RB or WR available and go from there.

I agree with Stewburt.

I will definitely keep Roddy White. They have a good TE and would be playing against zone defences. White will be great on the outside.

Do not go for a QB. I would only taraget Brees, Brady in first 2 rounds..else i will wait for atleast 5 rounds. You can wait till 2 of the top 10-12 QB's are on board and then draft. Go RB in first round and try to get one without an RBBC situation. Get a QB in mid rounds and supplement it with a QB in latter rounds like Trent Edwards, or Sanchez with upside.

Please look at mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=346374

Definitely keep White, especially since its a keeper league and he is only going to get better along with Ryan. White could end up being a top 5 wr for a few years.

Do not take a QB with the first pick for the same reason as TheRajah just said. I would definitely take the best rb left on the board with the first pick, unless theres not a single rb worth taking at that pick, then take the best wr left.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=346397