Sign in to follow this  
xxxravagexxx

Re-Draft League Needs 1 More, Maybe 2

If you're still looking for a league, I have 1 spot open. Maybe 2. Some of the league's details:

• We're a 10-team league, with the same core of guys for the 9 years we've been doing this
  • 6 of those 10 make the playoffs, and all playoffs teams (plus the league's highest-scoring regular season team) get some sort of prize
  • Its a pretty standard/basic league, starting line-up - 1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 1DST & 1K (and 9 bench spots)
  • Pretty standard scoring 6 points per td, points for yards, etc. (no points-per-receptions, though)
  • The draft is done online (at www.antsports.com)

There are a couple of other people I'm waiting to hear back from, too. The way I'm going to play it is, the first person (s) who gets me their initial money, will get the spot (s). That initial cost is $106 ($6 goes toward paying for the site-Fanball, $100 goes toward prizes). The only other cost throughout the season is that we charge $2 per free agent that is added to your team. If you're interested, let me know asap. Also, if you have any other questions about the league, the rules, or even questions about me, feel free to ask. That's what I'm here for.

Thanks