Sign in to follow this  
Ras66not99

Yo Bears Die hards,,,, Earl Bennett ?

I traded all my depth at Wr this off-season in my IDP dynasty league to upgrade elsewhere.... I picked up Earl in the 2nd round of our rookie/FA draft, but i'm a little skeptic about him being my bye week filler this year. Anyone else counting on this guy this year ?

I'm probably going to need him week 6 @ Atlanta & vs Cleveland in week 8 which seem like favorable match-ups....

I was just wondering how his rapport with Cutler has been so far in practice from the Chicago area die hards...? Are they playing like they're still back at Vanderbilt ? is he a legit # 4 Wr with upside I should hang onto ?

TIA

From and live in Chicago. The excitement is here for sure, but from what I understand he is not really running with the first team yet in practice. Pay attention to the game against the NYG on Saturday, but if the first game was an indication, Devin Hester will be seeing a lot of balls his way as long as he produces to an acceptable degree. If you can stash Bennett for the hell of it because of the potential go for it. He may be available when you need him, but at this point I would not bank on it.