Sign in to follow this  
prostrollo

Just drafted our Online WCOFF team Rate it

Those who are arent familiar with the WCOFF. The scoring is Standard plus PPR. 12 teams 20 rounds Start 1 QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1RB/WR/TE K D. Only two teams make the playoffs.(Best recorde & Most Points) We drafted in the 11 spot. 17 recievers were picked before we made our 3rd choice. AJ Fitz Moss Calvin Johnson were all taken before our first pick. Wayne went on the turn. Obviously we ended up a little weak at WR but I love Ward in PPR formats and I think Ocho bounces back. We just need one of our young WR to pan out.

P Manning

Favre

LT

SJax

Moreno

White

Greene

Hillis

Ocho

Ward

Harvin

Ginn

Nicks

Galloway

N Washington

Carlson

Boss

Tenn

Tampa

Crosby

I agree, you're going to have a hard time finding three receivers to start each week out of that mess. I don't like Ward this year. He dropped off a lot at the end of last season and I think Pitt is in for the post-Super Bowl hangover. Their run game is suspect this season so receivers will get more attention by the defense. Plus, he's getting up there in age. I think you're strong at RB and that's probably where you'll find your flex starter each week. If someone is desperate at QB I'd consider shipping Favre out and trying to pick up another quality receiver. Also I'm not in love with your two TE's. If you can get Celek off of waivers or from someone for cheap-ish (like one of your worse receivers) it might be worth the pick-up. Other than that you look solid at most of your starting positions!

Here's mine, thanks in advance! http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=349290

I agree, you're going to have a hard time finding three receivers to start each week out of that mess. I don't like Ward this year. He dropped off a lot at the end of last season and I think Pitt is in for the post-Super Bowl hangover. Their run game is suspect this season so receivers will get more attention by the defense. Plus, he's getting up there in age. I think you're strong at RB and that's probably where you'll find your flex starter each week. If someone is desperate at QB I'd consider shipping Favre out and trying to pick up another quality receiver. Also I'm not in love with your two TE's. If you can get Celek off of waivers or from someone for cheap-ish (like one of your worse receivers) it might be worth the pick-up. Other than that you look solid at most of your starting positions!

Here's mine, thanks in advance! http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=349290

Thanks for the comments but I just have a few comments. The WCOFF does not allow trading and with deep benches waiver wire is very thin. As far as Ward dropping off the end of last year that is not true

Week 15 8/107 vs Ravens

Week 16 7/109/1 vs Titans

Week 17 6/70 vs Browns

Those are all stong weeks in PPR format and I dont see a drop off there if anything he finished strong.

As far as my third WR I agree it is kind off a crap shoot but at that point in the draft I knew I wasnt going to get a solid #3 because of the early runs on WR so I trageted guys with High upside(Ginn, Harvin, Nicks)

As far as TE I have Carlson as the 6th TE on my board. Behind Clark, Gonzo, Olson, Gates, Witten. Considering I can have him 3-5 rounds later than those 5 I think that is excellent value.