Sign in to follow this  
HuckleBerry

Trade for QB

Hello

Here is my line up. PPR league plus kick return and IDP. Also may be going to keeper league next season so that's a consideration also.

Thinking of trading Slaton and maybe Walker for Aaron Rodgers. Thinking with the RB's I have I should trade for QB. This would also make room for L Washington at RB3 who I think is going to have a big year. We also have Flex position so I could run four WR. If Marshall goes to Jet's that could be good. Another trade that might be out there is Westbrook for Rivers or Sproles for Romo

Good to trade Slaton? How hard should I work to trade for QB? Or stay put trust Cutler and see what happens?

Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Cutler, Jay CHI QB - 5 FA

Forte, Matt CHI RB - 5 FA

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB - 4 FA

Slaton, Steve HOU RB - 10 FA

Sproles, Darren SDC RB - 5 FA

Washington, Leon NYJ RB - 9 FA

Westbrook, Brian PHI RB (P) - 4 FA

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR - 8 FA

Johnson, Calvin DET WR - 7 FA

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR (O) - 7 FA

Moss, Randy NEP WR - 8 FA

Walter, Kevin HOU WR (P) - 10 FA

Kasay, John CAR PK - 4 FA

Harrison, James PIT LB - 8 FA

Titans, Tennessee TEN Def - 7 FA

Hello

Here is my line up. PPR league plus kick return and IDP. Also may be going to keeper league next season so that's a consideration also.

Thinking of trading Slaton and maybe Walker for Aaron Rodgers. Thinking with the RB's I have I should trade for QB. This would also make room for L Washington at RB3 who I think is going to have a big year. We also have Flex position so I could run four WR. If Marshall goes to Jet's that could be good. Another trade that might be out there is Westbrook for Rivers or Sproles for Romo

Good to trade Slaton? How hard should I work to trade for QB? Or stay put trust Cutler and see what happens?

Cutler, Jay CHI QB - 5 FA

Forte, Matt CHI RB - 5 FA

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB - 4 FA

Slaton, Steve HOU RB - 10 FA

Sproles, Darren SDC RB - 5 FA

Washington, Leon NYJ RB - 9 FA

Westbrook, Brian PHI RB (P) - 4 FA

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR - 8 FA

Johnson, Calvin DET WR - 7 FA

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR (O) - 7 FA

Moss, Randy NEP WR - 8 FA

Walter, Kevin HOU WR (P) - 10 FA

Kasay, John CAR PK - 4 FA

Harrison, James PIT LB - 8 FA

Titans, Tennessee TEN Def - 7 FA

Take the rodgers deal he will be good for 10 years

I think I'd look at the Westbrook for Rivers deal. Or maybe Cutler/Westbrook for Rodgers? Then you can still start Slaton and Forte with LW as a RB3.

I think I'd look at the Westbrook for Rivers deal. Or maybe Cutler/Westbrook for Rodgers? Then you can still start Slaton and Forte with LW as a RB3.

I think this makes a lot of sense, that will take away the headaches for when Westbrook is a big ??? halfway through the season. I'd like to have Slaton Forte and Rodgers and really only losing Westbrook (I don't consider Cutler the piece you're trading away here)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=349295

I think this makes a lot of sense, that will take away the headaches for when Westbrook is a big ??? halfway through the season. I'd like to have Slaton Forte and Rodgers and really only losing Westbrook (I don't consider Cutler the piece you're trading away here)

Something to really think about here that could be a good offer because the person with Rodgers also has Schaub who he planning as QB1 so he would keep a good backup in Cutler. If I put a package of

Cutler

Westbrook

Mccoy

If I gave him Mccoy to what would I ask for? I'm thinking a 3 for 2 trade so I have a roaster spot to fill that backup QB from waivers with Gerrard or Hasselback. Maybe he would go Westbrook & McCoy for Rodgers and I keep Cutler.

Here is his line up I think he needs RB help.

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB - 5 FA

Schaub, Matt HOU QB (P) - 10 FA

Brown, Donald IND RB - 6 FA

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB (P) - 10 FA

McFadden, Darren OAK RB - 9 FA

McGahee, Willis BAL RB - 7 FA

Ginn Jr., Ted MIA WR - 6 FA

Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR - 6 FA

Higgins, Johnnie Lee OAK WR - 9 FA

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR - 4 FA

Johnson, Andre HOU WR - 10 FA