Sign in to follow this  
Slick20

Trade

If you already had LT and Vincent Jackson on your team, would you trade Mcnabb for Rivers?

The only reason I consider doing this is because Mcnabb is already hurt.

I would be giving up Mcnabb and K. Walter to get rivers.

Why would anyone trade you Philip Rivers for Donovan McNabb right now when McNabb could be out a few weeks and Rivers was rated higher or at least as highly entering the season?? I wouldnt like having all three Chargers on my team, especially against the Ravens, but Rivers is a VERY Good QB and better than not having McNabb at all for 3 weeks (my best guess he comes back after the bye)

I'll go the other way from the others. I'd rather have McNabb (assuming you have someone to fill in for a week or two). Rivers didn't exactly light the world on fire last night. Granted neither did McNabb, but he didn't have to, with the way they were manhandling Carolina. And McNabb is supposedly considering playing through the pain. That, and Walters should be good to go here on out. He was held out last week more as a precaution than due to the severity of his injury. Now, if you can get someone else to possibly fill in, you might have to make the trade. Or make another to get another QB.

Update:(not that anyone besides me cares)

I did trade Mcnabb and K. Walter for Rivers but only after I was able to trade LT for Deangelo Williams. I'm pretty happy with how my team looks now.

QB: Rivers/Hasselbeck

RB:Deangelo/Portis/Grant/Bradshaw/Wells/J. Davis

WR:AJ/V.Jackson/Marshall/Edwards/Muhammed

TE:Winslow/Shiancoe

K:Brown

10 team league

Starting line up 1 qb | 2 rb | 3 wr | 1 te | 1 k |1 flex