Sign in to follow this  
Pdogg81

Trade away SJAX now?

I've been offered Hasselbeck, P. Thomas, and R. Bush for T. Edwards and SJax. This is a start 2QB/3RB league, and Edwards is a starter along with Palmer. Other RB's are DWill and Benson, so I'd usually be starting one Saints RB and benching the other. Assuming the QB change is a decent upgrade, will whichever Saints RB I put in the lineup be close enough to SJax's production, or is there any reason to be more patient with SJax after a horrible game (perhaps one of many) by the Rams offense? Any input is appreciated. WHIR

I've been offered Hasselbeck, P. Thomas, and R. Bush for T. Edwards and SJax. This is a start 2QB/3RB league, and Edwards is a starter along with Palmer. Other RB's are DWill and Benson, so I'd usually be starting one Saints RB and benching the other. Assuming the QB change is a decent upgrade, will whichever Saints RB I put in the lineup be close enough to SJax's production, or is there any reason to be more patient with SJax after a horrible game (perhaps one of many) by the Rams offense? Any input is appreciated. WHIR

How does the scoring work? Are QB TD's worth 6 points? Is it PPR?

I'd say at this point you'd be selling low on Steven Jackson. I'd probably not make the trade because I don't trust Pierre Thomas or Reggie Bush yet in standard scoring. If its PPR then Bush's value is a little higher. Hasselbeck is an upgrade over Edwards, im just not sure how much. I also don't think I trust Cedric Benson as my #2 RB. Your RB's would be VERY weak.

How does the scoring work? Are QB TD's worth 6 points? Is it PPR?

I'd say at this point you'd be selling low on Steven Jackson. I'd probably not make the trade because I don't trust Pierre Thomas or Reggie Bush yet in standard scoring. If its PPR then Bush's value is a little higher. Hasselbeck is an upgrade over Edwards, im just not sure how much. I also don't think I trust Cedric Benson as my #2 RB. Your RB's would be VERY weak.

All TD's=6pts, 0.5 PPR

Yeah, RB's would look weaker on paper, but not sure at this point how many chances for a big game SJax can have.

All TD's=6pts, 0.5 PPR

Yeah, RB's would look weaker on paper, but not sure at this point how many chances for a big game SJax can have.

Yeah I still like SJax. Im not giving up on him. His team sux but he has SOO much talent and should get the ball in the passing game a lot more. If you are low on him I'd probably wait for him to have a good game and then try to trade him. You'd be getting a better return I think. Think Benson's value is even less in 0.5 ppr leagues, but Bush and even Pierre are a little higher because of how much the Saints throw.