Sign in to follow this  
cchurchill75

Trade

My Team:

McNabb, Garrard

Forte, Rice, J. Jones, T. Hightower

C. Johnson, S. Smith, Ochocinco, Avery

Shockey

The guy offering up the trade is a Bears fan. Been trying to get Forte since this draft. At this point, I'm wondering if Forte and Jackson aren't about the same (featured backs on not so great offensive teams). Is the upgrade at TE worth it?

Also - E. Manning for Garrard was also offered in this deal? Does anyone see Manning as an upgrade of Garrard?

I think Forte has more upside than Jackson. Jackson is more injury prone and on a worse team. At least the Bears defense is decent and will keep them in games. The Rams will always be playing from behind. Gates would definitely be an upgrade over Shockey, but I like Shockey this year. I would probably just stay put. I'm not sure if that trade really makes your team any better.

My Team:

McNabb, Garrard

Forte, Rice, J. Jones, T. Hightower

C. Johnson, S. Smith, Ochocinco, Avery

Shockey

The guy offering up the trade is a Bears fan. Been trying to get Forte since this draft. At this point, I'm wondering if Forte and Jackson aren't about the same (featured backs on not so great offensive teams). Is the upgrade at TE worth it?

Also - E. Manning for Garrard was also offered in this deal? Does anyone see Manning as an upgrade of Garrard?

You would be crazy. SJax and the Rams won't do as much as Forte. Plus Shockey appears that he will be more involved in the offense as long as he can stay on the field.

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=350829