Sign in to follow this  
Deuce Blue

Please guys...

I am THAT guy this year. The one with the great team but the one that has had 125 points more scored against him then anyone else. I faced Brees week 1, Peterson week 2, etc. So now 0-4 and about to give up hope for the afternoon soaps and a bottle of cold brew.

I did try posting this on the "A Little Help" section but there are like 4 people on there, its like a Raider/Ram game.

So my question... Who sits out of Mason, MSW, Walter and Q. And am I totally insane to start Garrard over Romo. That over throwing bastard has killed me the last 2 weeks.

I know I can check all the rankings,etc but I would like to hear some thoughts on this as opposed to just ranks.

Thanks Guys!!!

I was going to help you until you cracked on the Raiders.

Rams were the home team, so ya know, nothing against the Raider fan base. :thumbsdown:

I guess Id sit Walter. That should be a high scoring game but the Texans have soo many weapons that could do something. Think Andre Johnson goes off in that game. Think Daniels could have a good game. Think Slaton will be involved in the passing game. Walter could have a decent game, but I like the other 3 guys better.

Romo vs Garrard is a toss up. Wouldn't be insane to start Garrard at all. Kolb and Eli have gone off against the Chiefs the last two weeks though. If Romo is going to have another good game, this should be it. But Garrard also has a pretty favorable matchup and they seem to be letting him throw.

Roll with Romo this week. I would bench Mason sadly as a B-more homer who owns him as my WR3; nice depthy* WR corps if you're in a 12-teamer.

Since somebody else started this WDIS thread here....

Should I start ATL D or pick up the Denver D, NE D, Cardinals D or Jags D.

Please and thank you.

:music_guitarred:

BTW...to the OP....sit Walter, start Romo.