Sign in to follow this  
killersquids

Which of these WRs the rest of the way?

I've got a trade in the works and I need some outside opinons. Which of these WRs would you want the rest of the way?

We start 3 WRs, this would be my #4.

Anthony Gonzalez

Earl Bennett

Kelly Washington

It's a PPR league. Please leave some reasoning behind your selection and I will do the same with your questions.

Thanks!

I would probably go with Gonzalez. Manning is in very good form and once Gonzalez is completely healthy he should have a prominent role in the 300 yards passing offense per week. If you are concerned with the injury I would go with Bennett 2nd because it is a PPR league and he is getting a lot of passes thrown his way.

even though bennett will be decent, i still like gonzalez the rest of the season. i was really high on him before the injury and the way manning is thrwoing, i think he'll do well when he comes back.

Bennet. I think Collie and Garcon have really stepped up in Gonzalez's absence. When he comes back, it will only muddy an already crowded receiving corp.

No doubt Gonzo. He will lose so opportunities due to the emergence of Garcon, but not many. He was the clear #2 in Indy before the injury and will be again once he's back. The fact that he may lose 5 or so snaps a game to Garcon won't change that. He's light years ahead of those other guys.

Thanks for mine.

I've got a trade in the works and I need some outside opinons. Which of these WRs would you want the rest of the way?

We start 3 WRs, this would be my #4.

Anthony Gonzalez

Earl Bennett

Kelly Washington

It's a PPR league. Please leave some reasoning behind your selection and I will do the same with your questions.

Thanks!

Gonzalez but depends how much longer he's out and how near to form he is when he comes back. Otherwise, K. Washington has been steady in Balt. with Flacco. The Chi. WRs all take looks from each other and Cutler doesn't throw 40x a game now, but more like 28x a game, leaving that much less to spread around.

Help me? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=353289