Sign in to follow this  
jbr69

ok desperate trade peterson

10 team performance league no ALL TDS including passing are worth 6

At the time of draft thoufght i had a lot of upside and a decent team (obviosuly things havent gone my way)

my team:

Brady

Peterson, ward, coffee, beanie wells

wr - calvin johnson, braylon edwards, simms-walker, manningham, hester

I am 0-5 and desperate

I was offered Turner, slaton and Carson Palmer for Peterson and Brady...

I tried offering peterson and hester for turner and slaton - he wouldnt do it.. i thought it was fair...

Should i do his proposal??? Please help

I will answer yours!!!

Yes, do it with confidence. Lions screwed you with CJ. One of the best talents in the league and they have done jack with him.

Ap and Slaton owner here

I think i would say that you have to do it. Tom Brady is just a big name. There are some regular qbs who may not put up the same pts each week, but are damn close. Plus ur getting Turner and Slaton for Ap, and Palmer is a fine replacement for Brady. Id say do it

It would take a lot for me to trade Peterson if I had him, but that's exactly what you're getting. To me, Brady is just a name right now. Palmer is playing very well and the Bengals look better than anyone thought they would. They tend to keep games close and win in the 4th quarter on drives using Palmer's arm more often than not.

Then you're getting much MUCH better options at RB for AP. Right now you're stuck starting Ward, Coffee, or Wells with AP. If you trade AP for Turner and Slaton it gives you the 2 RBs you need (assuming you start 2).

I think it's a great upgrade for your team.