Sign in to follow this  
falconfan22

Which WR's do I start?

who do I start this week between R. White, Jennings, Crabtree, Manningham, Hester, Burleson?

I was leaning towards Burl @ DAL, Hester Vs Cle, White Vs N.O.

I have a hard time benching Jennings (had him last year), he has a big game against the Vikes and could go off but I have given him the go for 6 straight weeks and the Vikes held him to 3 catches 31 yds earlier, so he goes to the bench.

I'm currently 3-4 playing the worst team in the league. I'm only 1 game behind the Div. leader (who I lost to last week!) so I really can't afford to lose.

2 of the games I lost were by a combined 8 points that Jennings he could have really helped me with.

I plan on dealing a couple for a RB upgrade soon.

Thanks,

my sig has league and team info.

leave your link

I think I would go Roddy White, Greg Jennings and Nate Burleson. It's tough because Hester has such a good matchup but I have a feeling Jennings will have his coming out party this week.

Thanks for responding to mine.

my choice would be white jennings and hester. matchup too good to sit hester and this is a huge game for GB so gotta give jennings another shot.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355505

I'd do this too. I have Jennings and have given his time this year, but I think I might give him 1 more week. Vikes D is down without Winfield and their safeties are brutal (Vikes Homer).

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355507

I say Burleson, Jennings and White due to match ups. I agree with other people here that MN is down Winfield who is easily their top player in the secondary. They are having a tough time against the pass the past 2 weeks with him out. If he can't get it done this week then he sucks! And I too am a Vikings homer.

Thanks the the post to mine!

White Jennings and Burleson. Have to go with those players than can put up big numbers - do not think Hester"s best day would come close to any of these wrs best day.

I like White, Jennings, and Hester.

Jennings has a good matchup against the Vikings this week due to Winfield being out. And Hester has a good matchup this weekend as well.

But watch the weather reports this weekend too. Snow and rain in the midwest and east could be a problem for some teams.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355561