Sign in to follow this  
Rookie9

Jaguars DST vs. Giants DST? Who would you play?

I desperately need a win this week and am behind in my preview. The Giants haven't done much lately defensively after a fantastic start. Should I pick up the Jaguars who are playing a weak KC team this week or just stick with the G-men???

I am kinda in the same boat: I have Dallas but have a bad feeling against Philly, plus I am starting McNabb. I too am thinking about Jacksonville......my down south connection says their defense is terrible. But Del Rio should fire them up after last week, and they tend to play well at home.

Jaguars defense is terrible, no way I would ever start them. I expect for KC to have a nice game against them and big points on the board for both teams. I agree that the G-Men and Dallas both have tough games against quality offenses and I dont expect great games from them but they are each good defenses who can make things happen.They should each notch a few sacks and the talent up front may force Rivers and McNabb into some bad decisions, would'nt be completely shocked to see a defensive TD here. The Jags dont have any of these things, they cant rush the passer, they cant stop the run and they are weak against the pass, terrible. The only bright spot they have is the rookie return man, M.Thomas, this kid has wheels and has the potential for solid return yardage.