Sign in to follow this  
barrett14

Just traded Forte for Barber

I hope this doesn't make me look stupid at the end of the year =)

As a Barber owner myself,, I would have jumped all over a Forte offer.

Not sure you got the better end of that deal, as Barber will will see more of a decrease in carries going forward with Felix and Tashard getting more and more carries.

Forte on the other hand, doesnt have that competition to contend with in the backfield.

While that is true, Forte has a brutal schedule at the end of the year (fantasy playoff time). Also, as a Dallas homer myself, Barber will not lose goal line carries to anyone.

My league is TD heavy too.

While that is true, Forte has a brutal schedule at the end of the year (fantasy playoff time). Also, as a Dallas homer myself, Barber will not lose goal line carries to anyone.

My league is TD heavy too.

Right on,,, Boys homer here to :doublethumbsup: So if your its a Keeper league your in, you should know that Barber could be on the trading block in the off season.

But either way,,, I hope Barber sees the endzone a few times tonight.... Go Boys..... 32-17

I personally think MB3 will have the better second half.

Good..... OL, QB, 1WR, TE

He gets all the GL carries...gets rec's...14+ carries a week.....Felix is injury prone......MB3 is getting healthy and is a beast when healthy! :music_guitarred:

Forte has done nothing....Cutler likes to throw....OL is not doing well.....Def is not as good as before.....Wolf has been getting a few more carries??

Just traded Forte for Barber as well. Just didn't like the CHI schedule, o-line or Cutler. Probably about 80 cents on the dollar but it was worth it.