Sign in to follow this  
DexterMorgan

Bill Pass D

Are they really that good? They are #1 against opposing Wrs

Are they good enough that i should think about sitting MSW?

No they aren't. It's just that they suck so bad against the run that it makes thier Pass D look better. MSW is probably a safe start, I'd just be worried that they run all day long and he doesn't get many chances. Good thing is he doesn't need many chances to put up decent numbers.

Are they really that good? They are #1 against opposing Wrs

Are they good enough that i should think about sitting MSW?

Byrd is the word.

The Bills can't stop the run so Jags will run all day. NE is about the only team that had success through the air.

I would consider benching MSW if you have better options. MJD could get the bulk of the receiving yards in this one.

MSW stats for the day 5 catches, 65 yards

hmm definitely getting me worried about this one. here is what CBS has to say.

Mike Sims-Walker (vs. BUF): Consider this a bust alert because as we found out last week, even when Sims-Walker has a tough matchup he still makes plays. He had three catches for 49 yards and a touchdown at the Jets, but the Bills pass defense presents a tough challenge again. Only two wide receivers have scored touchdowns against the Bills this season with Nate Washington last week and Brian Hartline in Week 4 -- that's it. Part of that is because teams run all over the Bills, but they also have 16 interceptions, including eight from rookie safety Jairus Byrd. Only one wide receiver has reached double digits in Fantasy points against the Bills this year, which was Randy Moss in Week 1. Start Sims-Walker because he's proving to be a great player, but don't be surprised if he has less than 10 Fantasy points this week.