Sign in to follow this  
mcquillian

Dump Matt Ryan? PLEASE HELP . . .

I REALLY need some advice. I have been leading my league ever since the beginning of the season, however, the heat is now on as I have several teams within one game of me and I need to win my division and get my first round bye. With Matt Ryan, his turf toe, and the remaining Falcons schedule – I am not feeling too confident right now. My remaining QB’s are Vince Young and David Garrard. I was considering dumping Ryan and picking up one of the following:

Kyle Orton

Jason Campbell

Matt Cassel

What do you think guys? Please give me a hand on this one. Thanks.

I can only give you the advice I went with. I have P. Manning as my starter and Ryan was my back-up. Fantasy playoffs start next week and I didn't want to have him on my roster with his upcoming games being a question mark on weather he will play or not. I drafted Ryan as my backup and used him once this year and it pains me that i had to drop this guy. But I did drop him for the fact of his upcoming schedule and picked up Alex Smith-SF because if I can slip into the championship I will sit Manning and start Smith vs DET.

If I were you I would target Orton 1st choice or Cassel 2nd choice for use with your future squad. I like the DEN offense a little better than KC.

Good Luck