Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

Reggie Wayne-Anyone not starting him?

My two normal wr's are Wayne and Calvin Johnson with Fred Jackson at flex and Rice/Peterson at rb. Below are my other options that I could play instead of Wayne for those who think Indy might rest him a good amount this week.

Other options:

K. Britt vs Miami

A. Bryant @ Seattle

D. Hester (questionable)

Do I replace him with Britt or Bryant or stick with Wayne?

Also, Palmer at SD or Fitzpatrick vs NE (I know but I am in a 16 team league)?

Thanks!!!

Britt for Wayne ONLY if Vince Young is healthy and plays. Otherwise, stick with Wayne. He's bound to get some love before Peyton takes a seat.

I like F-Jax at Flex - NE good, but have holes and Freddy is getting a lot of touches these days

Unless you don't feel right about starting two Bills against NE, I like Fitzpatrick this week. NE's d-backs have been getting abused. This could also open things up for F-Jax out of backfield. You could get a two-fer with those guys.

DO NOT SIT WAYNE!!! he will play his normal reps. if the coach says they are preparing for every game like the last and their name is not belicheck or mangini or shanahan, i'd listen to what he says. Wayne will have his breakout game this week! When was the last time he had a good game? Was it not when they played the Patriots on Sunday night? It's primetime and the stars will shine under the lights.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359554

Start A Bryant. Seattle D sucks. They give up a lot of yards and score to WR. Don't believe me? Look it up. He had a

bad game against the Jets, but Revis shuts down all top rated WR. This week Bryant is going to get 100+ yds and a TD.

Watch, mark my words. :unsure:

Now if Indy gets way ahead of Jax early, the starters are going to be sitting. If that happens pray that Reggie was the one

that did all the scoring, or you'll be out alot of points