Sign in to follow this  
T-HO

All I want for x-mas...

Hello gents. Thanks to relentless hoarding, clever drafting and a few tyrades(actually trades, but let's just keep the ironic typo), I have this dilemna:

I have Gore and T Jones in both leagues I am in the playoffs with.

I am considering starting J Charles in one league with t jones(cle allw'g 148 ry/g)

In Lg 2 I have these RB's:

Gore

Jones

P Thomas(5.02)

B Jacobs(trade)

L maroney(buff last allw'g 170 ry/gm FA)

A Foster(hoarded 4 no reason)

Something tells me to just stick w/gore and jones in LG 2 If I start Jamaal Charles in LG 1

So the big decision here is inserting someone who a)is very tempting due to the matchup, and B)who will see more carries/score more points. Philly is allowing 21 pts a game, and is ranked 10th vs the run with 101.5 ypg

So, if anyone has gore and/or Jones and can offer some insight, I would very much appreciate it, and will try to include statistical insight and such to others in similar predicaments.

Thanks to everyone and good luck!

I am debating on whether or not to start Ricky Williams over Gore, Philly also has only given up 9 rushing TD's this year and are gimpy in the secondary and LB and are tended to be burned by WR's and TE's (Vernon Davis alert) With SF going to the shotgun spread almost exclusively they are becoming a pass first team and although they went back to showcasing Gore last week, I feel like they will have their best chance at winning by passing the ball, or coming off an emotional win at home having a short week and having to go from west coast to east coast could prove too much and they could get behind and lose Gore's effectiveness that way as well. just some food for thought.