Sign in to follow this  
team awesome

Championship Lineup Help! Matchups or Studs?

Fantasy Championships are here and I made it! thanks to Mr AJ. I need help choosing my lineup though for my Wrs and my Rbs.

RB/WR : 1 pt 10 yds, 6 pts rush/rec td, .2 ppr.

2 Rbs, 3 Wrs

Rbs:

Sjax @Ari

Snelling - Buf

Mendenhall - Bal

Charles @ Cin

Jennings - Oak

Foster @ Mia

Wrs:

AJ @ Mia - obvious.

Holmes - Bal

Collie - NYJ

Harvin @ Chi

Avery @ Ari

Chambers @ Cin

Camarillo - Hou

Devin Thomas - Dal

Help is much appreciated because idk how to choose my Rbs. and also my 2nd and 3rd Wrs.

will help in return

Rbs:

Sjax @Ari - he has been a solid, consistent machine even when dinged and he plays hard. He will get the ball early and often.

Charles @ Cin - this guy is en fuego - consider him a Stud, even if he is up against a solid D like Cincy.

Wrs:

AJ @ Mia - obvious.

Holmes - Bal - tough matchup but he is trusted by Big Ben and they NEED this bigtime (and playing home)

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=360012

As with the other two, definitely Jax and Charles, no doubt. The only thing you might worry about is Snelling getting a lot of play if Turner is out, but Norwood could split with him whereas Charles is pretty much it.

As for WRs Holmes is pretty safe even if wallace takes a few passes. For the 3rd I'm having a hard time, but I think Harvin might actually be the best play if he's healthy. Who knows if Collie sees some production with Wayne and Clark out there and I really don't see any of the last 4 making a huge play this week.