Sign in to follow this  
Bezzerck

CHampionship game help with RB, WR, TE

Championship game for some decent money.

With injuries I am left to choose between Arizona's Hightower or Reggie Bush as a second RB. (Will AZ be resting Wells for the playoffs-how much burn will Hightower get, What will the loss of Thomas mean to Bush - will he see a lot more action)

Between Greg Olsen and Tony Gonzales @ TE ( Gonzales injury has me concerned and I am wondering if Olsen will get a lot of burn in this last game)

Between Terrel Owens and Mushin Muhommad @ WR (Does Steve Smith being out equate into good numbers for Mushin/ Will TO play great to finish off the year and up his value?)

Please give me some input. Thanks. B

I dont think bush plays much if any. Which leaves you with hightower who may not get alot of time unless the vikes lose. i woul pick up tolbert from the chargers and stephens howling for ari who at the very least both have 4:00 starts and wait out the giants-vikes game to see if hightower is still an option. If he isnt....id roll with tolbert against the redskins unless you got better options on the wire. Doesnt sound like gonzo plays....olsen it is. I'd go mush with steve smith out and matt moore healthy enough to get the start....but you should hope he scores early. I look for the panthers to run away with this one with the saints sitting most of their guys......which will make this game the jonathan stewart show. Lynell hamilton for the saints is also a RB option. See mine