Sign in to follow this  
friarrexx

New Dynasty....take a look!

This is a Dynasty startup that is currently looking for owners. I do have a set of rules that I will send out if you're interested in learning more. The basics are listed below. About half of the spots will probably be filled from imports from my other redraft league.

Please feel free to check it out. "Blueprint" graphics were completed last week. It looks great!

http://www19.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/62835#0

$200.00 per

14 team Dynasty

No Contracts

3 divisions, 4 teams in each, redraw for divisions each year

Decimal Scoring

Points Per Reception

Individual Defensive Players (IDP), 5 starters

Franchises play weekly in head-to-head format

Regular season spans 13 weeks

Serious inquiries only. Owners are expected to be in this for the long haul. Just want to be sure we have the "right" 14 so I may have questions. My email if you would like to see the rules, ap_bianco@msn.com

I've got it half filled. Take a look if interested.

This is a Dynasty startup that is currently looking for owners. I do have a set of rules that I will send out if you're interested in learning more. The basics are listed below. About half of the spots will probably be filled from imports from my other redraft league.

Please feel free to check it out. "Blueprint" graphics were completed last week. It looks great!

$200.00 per

14 team Dynasty

No Contracts

Decimal Scoring

Points Per Reception

Serious inquiries only. Owners are expected to be in this for the long haul. Just want to be sure we have the "right" 14 so I may have questions. My email if you would like to see the rules, ap_bianco@msn.com

Down to 4 available spots.

$200.00 per

14 team Dynasty

No Contracts

Decimal Scoring

Points Per Reception

One spot left....who wants it?

$200.00 per

14 team Dynasty

No Contracts

Decimal Scoring

Points Per Reception

After being full, we have a spot that has come open. Please email if interested. ap_bianco@msn.com

$200.00 per

14 team Dynasty

No Contracts

Decimal Scoring

Points Per Reception