Sign in to follow this  
Yippie Skippy

Who do I trade for draft picks?

My situation is that I was fortunate enough to win it all the last two years in this league and I'd like to challenge a 3 peat. My #1 goal is to win this year even if it goes against conventional dynasty wisdom. I cannot trade for a pick higher than a 4th round pick, but I can trade for multiple picks. I do not have my 4 and several other picks.

12 team PPR 3 keeper Flex.

RB Chris Johnson

RB Rashard Mendenhall

WR Randy Moss

WR Larry Fitzgerald

Who is the odd man out and why?

I would part ways with Moss.

I think he hit the ceiling of his production.

CJ is a nobrainer.

Mendenhall will be the featured RB in PIT and what I heard is, that they want to run more this year.

In the few mock drafts I saw Mendenhall going between 1.08 and 1.12.

I would always take Fitz over Moss, although his value slipped a bit with Leinart at QB.

What a nice problem to have.

I think there's little doubt that CJ should be kept. He probably won't repeat his 2009 performance, but he's young, healthy and should still end up as a top 5 RB.

Mendenhall's 2009 totals are a little deceiving as he wasn't the starter and really didn't play much during the first few games. Despite that fact, he had very good numbers and should improve upon that in 2010.

I'm not sure how 2010 will shake out with Fitzpatrick losing Warner and Boldin. I gotta have faith that Fitz is talented enough to make up for the shortcomings of his teamates. I'd keep him over Moss simply due to the age factor.