Sign in to follow this  
jls8421

Vulgar team names/team logos and yahoo sports

It turns out that the league site I've used for the last ten years switched companies. The only reason I stayed with them is that I knew the system. If I have to learn a new system I may as well go to a free site.

I've set one up on yahoo but remember sometime last year some one said their team was locked out for having a vulgar name. Any one know if this is the case? Most in our league pride themselves on being creatively vulgar.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Bump,

Would still like to know if any one has had a problem with yahoo blocking teams with vulgar names etc..

Bump,

Would still like to know if any one has had a problem with yahoo blocking teams with vulgar names etc..

Since my wife is scrapbooking, I created a Yahoo! league...(we use MFL, they don't care, since you pay)...I tried to be offensive, not creatively though.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/asscrashers

They didn't block me as I created it, so maybe you can as long as no one reports it.

Since my wife is scrapbooking, I created a Yahoo! league...(we use MFL, they don't care, since you pay)...I tried to be offensive, not creatively though.

They didn't block me as I created it, so maybe you can as long as no one reports it.

Asscrashers? Tarheel Boy told me he owned that league.

I believe him.

:thumbsup:

2 best names ever....steal em if ya want

"touched by an uncle" & "period panties"

2 best names ever....steal em if ya want

"touched by an uncle" & "period panties"

The 2nd one is what got me. @ this quiz night I go to @ this bar we usually put "My Step-Father Has Boundary Issues" as our team name so that the host has to constantly say that when he goes over the scores.

The 2nd one is what got me. @ this quiz night I go to @ this bar we usually put "My Step-Father Has Boundary Issues" as our team name so that the host has to constantly say that when he goes over the scores.

haha nice...that reminds me of my buddy when he was going through a divorce and drinkin alot....he got a dog to keep him company and named him stain......so when he went to the dog park he be yellin "come stain" .....the ladies didnt like it one bit haha

Update, well I used my team name from another league with picture and was blocked out of my entire yahoo acct. Not just the fantasy portion. It wasn't even that bad.

Team name: crack

Can't figure out how to upload pic but it was basically a guy standing on a drum holding a microphone to his bare ass.

lol i can't even log in to yahoo to view this.