Sign in to follow this  
FBH **

All Play Free League

Guys,

I have a quick question, and I am hoping that someone will be able to help out.

My league, after having quite a few teams sneak into the playoffs due to weak divisions, is kicking around the idea of having multiple matchups scheduled each week. The idea is to have every team play all the other teams each week. The weekly total score will be compared against every other team to determine wins and losses. So one team each week will go 11-0, and one team will go 0-11.

Now down to the question - Does anyone know of a good free site which will allow for this. To my knowledge ESPN and Yahoo do not allow this.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Is'nt points only league what you basically described? Yahoo has it.

It is not a true points league. In a points league it is total points on the season that determines place. Highest scoring team is first place and so on. In this format described it is possible to be the highest scoring team in the league and not be in first place.

Example: One team scores 100 points week 1 and is the highest scoring team in the league. Team goes 11-0.

Team 2 scores 90 points and loses to team one and another team but beats everyone else and goes 9-2.

Week 2 same two teams.

First team scores 100 points but is second highest scoring team in the league with 100. Goes 10-1. Total record 21-1. Total points 200.

Team 2 has a good week and scores 120 points and goes 11-0. Total points 210. Record now 20-2 and in second place despite being high scoring team.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Any other ideas? I found that CBS will allow you to do this on their paid league feature, but none of the free sites that I am aware of will allow it. Thanks for explaining that much more clearly than I was able to, Rechtien.