Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Pres

16-Team Keeper Slow draft

I'm trying out a new site fleaflicker.com. If you haven't played with it before come check it out!

Heres what the lineup looks like QB, RB, WR, TE, 2xR/W/T, DB, LB. plus sizable bench

PPR with bonus for tds over 50.

Keep up to 10 players each year. Lose the rd that player was picked in. If FA, last rd and up. If theres trade and have 2 keepers in same rd then lose that rd and the one after.

Draft will be held via email. Send me an email at kappelryan311@gmail.com if youre interested, and I'll send you an invite. Thanks for looking!

I'm trying out a new site fleaflicker.com. If you haven't played with it before come check it out!

Heres what the lineup looks like QB, RB, WR, TE, 2xR/W/T, DB, LB. plus sizable bench

PPR with bonus for tds over 50.

Keep up to 10 players each year. Lose the rd that player was picked in. If FA, last rd and up. If theres trade and have 2 keepers in same rd then lose that rd and the one after.

Draft will be held via email. Send me an email at kappelryan311@gmail.com if youre interested, and I'll send you an invite. Thanks for looking!

Over 150 views and no response? Do people not like fleaflicker? Or is there something else wrong with the league? I'm open to feedback. Thanks.