Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Just Drafted - Where Can I upgrade

My team is in the signature; I feel like I reached with Huggins, Williams and made a bonehead pick with Rice. And Santana Moss that early? I'm not too happy.

Is it that bad? Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I like it...seems solid - depends on how many WR you start, but I think Moss will be good this year.

He still put up numbers with Campbell and McNabb is an upgrade. I like the RB depth you added.

Thanks for mine.

I got Huggins in the 16th in my league, so I do think you grabbed him a bit too early. Not the case with Santana, and getting Best in the 6th is a steal.

I'm a fan of Moss this year. He put up decent #3 stats with Campbell for gawds sake. McNabb will feed him enough for you to warrant starting him in a bind & not get nervous. He'll put up solid numbers, but curb expectations. Best may end up being ROY. I like Spiller better, but I think Best has a better supporting cast & they will give him every chance to earn ROY. Overall, I think you're solid. I don't think you'll be a powerhouse, but I think you'll stay steady every week and have a great shot at making the playoffs. I think you & I are our own worst critics (thanks for mine).

good luck