Sign in to follow this  
n.y sack exchange

Trade offers please help!

Alright guys 12 team league. Qb's td=5pts all others 6pts. .5pt recption by running backs and 1pt for wideouts/tightends.

My team.

Qb - brady,smith

Rb - jones-drew,grant,best,forte,sproles,buckhalter

Wr - driver,mason,britt,chambers,henderson

Te - gonzales,z.miller

Def - bears,cowboys

K - bronais

Here are my trade offers that i have received what would you guys do.

TRADE #1

I SEND - BRADY/FORTE

I RECEIVE - CUTLER/WAYNE

TRADE #2

I SEND - BRADY/BEST

I RECEIVE - E.MANNING/R.MOSS

TRADE #3

I SEND - JAHVID BEST

I RECEIVE - TERRELL OWENS/JABBAR GAFFNEY

ALL HELP APPREICATED.

Another tough trade. The 1 ppr for TE and WR leaves your roster at a disadvantage. But 5pts for TD for your QB is a strength for your roster.

Honestly I say no to all of them. MJD, Best and Forte help offset your WR weakness and Zach Miller is most likely the #2 receiving option which helps.

I would wait until later into the season before looking for a trade. Than use one of your RB for a top 15 WR.

You should have a lot of wins this season. Good luck.

Alright guys 12 team league. Qb's td=5pts all others 6pts. .5pt recption by running backs and 1pt for wideouts/tightends.

My team.

Qb - brady,smith

Rb - jones-drew,grant,best,forte,sproles,buckhalter

Wr - driver,mason,britt,chambers,henderson

Te - gonzales,z.miller

Def - bears,cowboys

K - bronais

Here are my trade offers that i have received what would you guys do.

TRADE #1

I SEND - BRADY/FORTE

I RECEIVE - CUTLER/WAYNE

TRADE #2

I SEND - BRADY/BEST

I RECEIVE - E.MANNING/R.MOSS

TRADE #3

I SEND - JAHVID BEST

I RECEIVE - TERRELL OWENS/JABBAR GAFFNEY

ALL HELP APPREICATED.

IMO, you're in the power position here. They want what you got, which means you don't have to accept anything. What you can do is counter offer. Especially when it looks like every one except trade 3 is trying to low ball you, and he's offering you 2 more WR's in the same range of the ones you have.

I'd counter with a Brady's not on the table, but choose one of the following Grant, Best or Forte for Moss, to #1 and a choose one of Best or Forte for Wayne. When they scoff at it, and they will, offer to add a Driver or Mason.

My guess is neither would accept, but at least they'll stop trying to low ball you.

Thanks guys, I new i was being low balled because of not having a #1 receiver but i was not going to make a trade just for the sake of making one. And i agree i can wait a week or two if needed a make a trade then.

Thanks alot guys.

I disagree. You simply can not be competitive with that crappy group of WRs you have. None of those guys could even remotely be considered any more than a WR3 or flex.

You are extra strong at RB. so you take door #3 - Owens and Gaffney - and do not look back. Both Owens and Gaffney look to be strong WR2s this year. That is a VERY fair trade for you, and IMO is a no-brainer. I hope you haven't rejected the offer already.