Sign in to follow this  
rstevens34

What would you do? J. Charles or M. Tolbert

Go Tolbert (IMHO) as the SD line is good and MT is getting the starting nod. I feel Spores is only going to be used in a receiving role and maybe a change of pace kinda like Chester Taylor was last year with the Vikez. So I think Tolbert will do well. Charles just confuses me with last week being listed as the 2nd fiddle to Thomas Jones (Jones had 22 carries and Charles had 11). Please see mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371486

I'm starting Jamaal Charles in this scenario. The talent disparity between Charles and Tolbert is just too great to go with the Charger here in my opinion. I'd take my chance that Jamaal Charles breaks a long run with one of his 12-15 carries. I also think the Chiefs HAVE to get him more involved in the passing game. Maybe I'm stubborn, but I just can't see how Todd Haley is dumb enough to keep his best offensive player from getting the ball more. He has to realize the only reason he is 2-0 is the defense and special teams. The offense has been terrible, and Jamaal Charles has averaged twice as many yards per touch as TJ. The 49ers strength is their interior defense, so it would make a lot more sense to get Charles on the perimeter, than running TJ up the gut. Just my opinion, but I'm not starting a waiver wire add over the talent and game breaking ability of Jamaal Charles.