Sign in to follow this  
80'sBand

Vick or Cutler for Benson

I have been offered Benson for Vick or Cutler. Standard scoring. Team is in signature. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE and 1 flex RB/WR/TE.

Should I pull the trigger and for which?

Thanks

you need a rb2 like no ones business. I would trade cutler in a heartbeat, especially since you have vick and kolb already.

mine pls

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=372029

I would make the trade for sure, but which QB is something of a tossup. They're both probably pretty equal. Look at it like this, if you enjoy watching Vick play, and you like the whole ride him high factor, go for it. Though I think he needs to face some tougher defenses before I'm all in, you also know that Cutler is going to give you some head scratchers. Which would you rather rely on? Pick one and be happy for the RB.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=372031

I would do the trade and give up Vick.

1) You're selling Vick high after 2 EASY matchups.

2) Vick is less proven in fantasy

3. Vick is m0re injury prove

4) Cutler is a QB in a Martz offense

The're both solid QBs, but I would give up Vick.

Please see mine

I would do the trade and give up Vick.

1) You're selling Vick high after 2 EASY matchups.

2) Vick is less proven in fantasy

3. Vick is m0re injury prove

4) Cutler is a QB in a Martz offense

The're both solid QBs, but I would give up Vick.

Please see mine

Actually you can make the argument Vick is more proven, even after being out of the game for 3-4 years. He's finished as a top 10 fantasy QB just about every season he's been a starter in the NFL. He finished 2nd among QB's in fantasy points in 2006. He finished 6th in 2002. He might look better now and is more mature as a QB than he's ever been. He is playing with much better playmakers around him than in his Atlanta days and is on a pass first team instead of a run first team.

If your league penalizes at ALL for interceptions then I'd rather keep Vick. Actually, I'd probably prefer keeping Vick regardless. Desean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Brent Celek, Lesean McCoy are MUCH better weapons than what Cutler has to throw to.