Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Trade advise

I have been offered Vick and Dangelo Williams for Flacco, Best, and Zach Miller. I was thinking of countering and asking him to throw in the eagles D as my 49 seem to suck so far. I am considering it because I think Vick will out score Flacco the rest of the way and I a little concerned about Best with the turf toe as it may slow him down for the rest of the season. Also Deangelo has a much more favorable schedule than best. What do you guys think about this deal.

I would not do this deal. Vick has looked good thru 2.5 games. But, look who he's been facing. The rest of his sked is much tougher. There's a good chance he'll revert to some of his bad habits once he starts going against better defenses. He may still be productive, but he won't be that much better (if at all) than Flacco by year's end. D-Will is caught in a terrible position right now with Clausen as his QB. He'll be facing 8 men fronts all year. Plus, he loses a lot of carries to Stewart. Best is in a much better situation, where at least opposing D's cant stack the line against him because they have to be mindful of Calvin. I know the toe injury is a concern. But, it doesn't sound like he'll be too hindered by it. His upside is great and could end the season as a top 10 RB, whereas D-Will might not finish in the top 15.

If anything, you'd be selling low and buying high in this deal. I saw someone trade Best for Ray Rice straight up in one of my leagues. I think you can do better than what you got offered if you are looking to trade Best.