Sign in to follow this  
DanTheMan921

So I have Cutler, Vick, and Romo.

I've been trying to deal Cutler, but with no success. Nobody seems to want him. Vick has been amazing so far, and in this league QB TD's are 4 points, so his running gives him a big advantage. That's why I'm considering trying to trade Romo instead, but I don't know if it's too risky because Vick might not be able to keep it up.

I'm looking for a RB, and there are 2 teams who's QB's aren't very good, so they have the best chance of making a good deal with me. Their RB's are Ray Rice, Cedric Benson, and Lesean McCoy on one team with QB's of Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco, and the other team has Mendenhall and Foster with Eli Manning as his QB(no backup).

My RB's are AP, DeAngelo Williams, and Ronnie Brown(Had Grant, also) Which QB should I trade to try to get one of these RB's?

I've been trying to deal Cutler, but with no success. Nobody seems to want him. Vick has been amazing so far, and in this league QB TD's are 4 points, so his running gives him a big advantage. That's why I'm considering trying to trade Romo instead, but I don't know if it's too risky because Vick might not be able to keep it up.

I'm looking for a RB, and there are 2 teams who's QB's aren't very good, so they have the best chance of making a good deal with me. Their RB's are Ray Rice, Cedric Benson, and Lesean McCoy on one team with QB's of Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco, and the other team has Mendenhall and Foster with Eli Manning as his QB(no backup).

My RB's are AP, DeAngelo Williams, and Ronnie Brown(Had Grant, also) Which QB should I trade to try to get one of these RB's?

If nobody is biting on cutler, either package him with another player or deal Vick. Romo should be fine down the stretch. In my leagues people won't trade for qbs unless they are elite or the hot qb.