Sign in to follow this  
loadedbrewer

Am I nuts for considering this

I've been offered R. Rice and Jennings for Gore and L. Murphy. I'm really thin at WR, but I'm not sure I can let Gore go....what do you think?

I see Rice as being a HUGE downgrade from Gore, Rice has faced tough defenses so far and it will get better BUT Gore is a beast. Jennings is good, but hasn't been that impressive so far. I actually like Murphy when he's healthy. I'd ask for an additional receiver if you need depth.

Ray Rice needs to return to form and that would make this a better trade but who knows if that's in the cards whereas Gore has been on fire. I don't like Jennings he's too sporadic even in that potent offense. Who are your other backs can you shop them instead? If I was giving up Gore I would certainly want someone like Roddy White, Miles Austin, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne etc in the talks

I do not have any faith in the huge Ray Rice bounce this year. I also believe Jennings will be frustratingly inconsistent like he's always been. That said Gore is a beast and worth more. Murphy burned me as me wr3 last week so I have nothing good to say about him :angry: