Rivers

Jennings

A Johnson

for

Brady

Bradshaw

Nicks

Collie

I'm just worried about my RB2 spot, i have a bunch of guys but no one real dependable...if Jennings comes around, which I personally think will happen, I'd love to roll out him and both Johnsons out each week.

leave yours and I'll help you out

I would do it. RB2 would be weak however you have enough depth to where one of the guys should pan out. I mean Michael Bush will be starting again, Moreno should be back soon and Wells got a lot of carriers last week.

I think you can take the hit at RB2. I expect Bush and Beanie to be solid. I think you're giving up too much, though. Brady and Rivers is basically a wash. Same with Collie and Jennings, although I like Jennings a little better. So it comes down to Bradshaw + Nicks for AJ. And I don't think that Nicks and AJ's numbers at the end of the season will be all that different. I'd pass.

You do have some RB2 talent that might rise up...Im not convinced that Wells can help you though.

so

Rivers for Brady ...probably a wash if anything I think Rivers is the better of the 2 right now

Nicks for A. Johnson... Johnson injured again..like last year...Nicks stock couldnt be higher right now but both have great upsides looking forward as long as Johnson stays healthy

Jennings for Bradshaw your giving up some here as Bradshaw is the clear number one RB on a team that is getting better each week. Jennings unfortunately is under performing right now but on a team that could and should make this a wash.

Collie....hmmm I have him and Im concerned that is injury along with Garcons return and possibly Gonzales return to a lesser degree will have Peyton spreading his butter on ALOT more bread. he is asking for Collie Im guessing because of A Johnsons name and proven value

I could be wrong but thats how I would break it down...sometimes you toss players in deals out just so they dont confuse you as to whats the meat and potatoes here...but this deal has quality all around.

So you could start

Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson at WR

Chris Johnson and Bush or Felix Jones at RB

and Jennings at Flex

How comfortable are you that Felix or Bush will be the feature guy on their respective teams. There is talk about both of those things happening but who knows.

if you will be happy with your RB2 then go for it...

Worth it if you can play the match-ups with your RB2s. Rivers should also be getting Jackson back just in time for the playoffs, so just more targets for him to throw to. Otherwise, I think that you would be fine.

No Way. Here is what you are giving up:

This is what each player averages in our league with similar scoring but 1 PPR:

Bradshaw 16.04

Brady 21.41

Nicks 23.18

Collie 24.32

So you are giving up 84.95 points per week and here is what you are getting:

Rivers 29.89

A. Johnson 17.75

Jennings 10.06

So you are receiving 57.70 points per week. Keep what you have.

HTH

thanks for the help guys...i decided to accept it...if not to just shake things up a bit...but it got vetoed anyway...i hate my league

How the heck did that trade get vetoed? I wasn't a big fan of it from your end, but it wasn't terrible by any means.