Sign in to follow this  
Troy316

Tough week

With half my roster battling injuries this is a bad time to play the league leader. But that's the way it goes. I need a win BADLY.

I have Bradshaw, Rice, Torain, Best, Green-Ellis and Hillis at RB.

I have Austin, D. Jackson, Collie and Lloyd at WR.

I need to start 2 of each and a flex. Plus with Rodgers being foggy this week I think I'm starting Romo over him at QB.

I'm planning to start Rice and Torain at RB, Miles and Lloyd at WR and Bradshaw at flex. (I considered Collie because my opponent has Manning but decided against it)

Any thoughts? Will help yours in return. Thank you very much!

I think i would roll with Rice and Best for sure (i like Best especially in PPR). Torain as a flex. i don't like that the NYG used Jacobs so much last week.

Austin and Lloyd, yes.

if you can wait for Rodgers, play him if he plays otherwise, i guess Romo is your guy.

thanks for mine

With half my roster battling injuries this is a bad time to play the league leader. But that's the way it goes. I need a win BADLY.

I have Bradshaw, Rice, Torain, Best, Green-Ellis and Hillis at RB.

I have Austin, D. Jackson, Collie and Lloyd at WR.

I need to start 2 of each and a flex. Plus with Rodgers being foggy this week I think I'm starting Romo over him at QB.

I'm planning to start Rice and Torain at RB, Miles and Lloyd at WR and Bradshaw at flex. (I considered Collie because my opponent has Manning but decided against it)

Any thoughts? Will help yours in return. Thank you very much!

Rice and Bradshaw at RB for sure. Austin at one WR is a no-bainer and you can't sit Lloyd as hot as he has been so that just leaves your flex. I don't trust D. Jackson til Vick comes back and BGE and Hillis have bad match ups against tough run defenses. So to me it comes down to Collie or Torain. They both have good match ups (Indy gives up 142 yds a game on the ground and Wash gives up 298 yds a game passing) but I think Collie is a safer play.

Rice and Bradshaw at RB for sure. Austin at one WR is a no-bainer and you can't sit Lloyd as hot as he has been so that just leaves your flex. I don't trust D. Jackson til Vick comes back and BGE and Hillis have bad match ups against tough run defenses. So to me it comes down to Collie or Torain. They both have good match ups (Indy gives up 142 yds a game on the ground and Wash gives up 298 yds a game passing) but I think Collie is a safer play.

Thanks. It seems we agree for the most part. Collie/Torain was a coin flip.