Sign in to follow this  
ckunkle

Cooley or Watson? Will help in return!

I want to pick up Watson off the WW this week, to play for Cooley if he is hurt. But do you think that Watson will end up better for the rest of year? So far he has put up better numbers than Cooley, and they have pretty similar playoff schedules. I just find it hard to completely drop Cooley. What do you guys think??

This is a 1 point PPR league.

Hey, thanks for mine :)

I really wouldn't make any move until there is final word on Cooley.

Should Cooley not be able to make it this week, then you can go for a TE. Assume you want to move fast because Watson may be taken?

I think the upside of Cooley offsets anything you may lose if you need a TE, and Watson is gone. There's a lot of good ones right now who will probably be available after waivers clear - E.g. Heath Miller, Celek, Winslow

I think they'll both average similar stats, but I think the upside for a bigger game is with Cooley. With the way Washington passes, he's just got an opportunity for more touches. The counter of that would be that Watson has moved himself into a role as top 2 receivers with the Browns. Guess it's a matter of being one of a few weapons on a pass heavy offense or possibly the main target on a more pedestrian offense.

Personally I like Watson but that's just because he went to Georgia. He's a freak of an athlete that's for sure.

Thanks for the help on mine.