Sign in to follow this  
effyou604

Trade Help Please

I'm in a points only league with 6 friends and one of them has offered me my pick of his running backs for reggie wayne.

His Rbs:

LeSean McCoy

Ryan Matthews

L.T.

I have major depth at wr with

Andre Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

DeSean Jackson

Dwayne Bowe

Austin Collie

And my Rbs are:

MJD

Ahmad Bradshaw

Peyton Hillis

Cedric Benson

Pierre Thomas

I don't know who to choose from LT or Matthews, I'm already heavy with eagle players (vick/kolb, and Djax) Feel Like I need to shake things up a bit and I think Matthews could have good year the rest of the way.

Leave your link and I will help you with yours. thanks!

How many do you start at each position? Is this an 8 team league?

I like Mathews the rest of the way. I think they will start giving him the ball more (which, as a Rivers owner, I dislike). LT will start giving up carries to Greene before you know it. That said, I think Mccoy is the most solid back out of those three. He has been great so far, and there is no reason that he will stop, especially if this is a PPR league. McCoy is money and you are getting steal for Wayne.

I wouldn't make the trade. You're already well set at RB and more than stacked at WR. See if you can talk him in to Collie, Nicks, Bowe or DJax if you really want a new RB.

At WR I would start Reggie, AJ and rotate Nicks/Collie/DJax depending on the match up. Granted yes, without Reggie it would clear up the stack a bit but having an over abundance of talent is not a bad problem to have.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=374226