Sign in to follow this  
drewtangdmb

Drop Bess for Patrick Crayton?

I have a dilemma. BC of injury to Floyd and holding VJAX on my roster, with Garcon on bye, my 3wr's are Danario Alexander, Bess, and Bowe

I want to Keep Danario. If I drop him, others are waiting for him, thinking he is huge down the stretch

Thinking regarding this week only, I think Bess has a tough matchup, and Crayton will be the #1 WR on a team missing all other WR's and possibly Gates.

What do you think - drop Bess for Gates?

Leave yours, I'll help

Personally, I wouldn't waste a roster spot on VJax. He won't return until week 12 and probably won't make an impact for a couple weeks after his return if at all. I like Patrick Crayton as a one week sub with big upside. Once Gates and Floyd come back he's loses his value so you need to determine how important a win is this week for you as well as how important it is to get production from Crayton's WR spot.

That said, once the bye week passes you'll always be starting Bowe and Garcon (esp with colts injuries). Bess is rarely good for a TD so I would think you could always find a better option than him. I wouldn't sweat losing Bess.

See mine please

is it ppr league? if so bess is good then. But for this week grab crayton i did the exact same thing, chargers cant afford to lose and crayton there biggest target right now. For VJAX i would trade him, there plenty off dumb people out there that will give way to much for him. The guy above said it best, he wont make a impact and just cause he now on the team does not mean he will play much or even try, try trade him to upgrade your team